Welcome to the Apocalypse Scooter Club
Apocalypse S.C. is the official scooter aficionado club in the Calgary area. No matter what make, model or year... we welcome you to join us.
Why Scooters? Those of you who already have a scooter know the pleasures and benefits of owning one... great fuel efficiency, low maintenance, affordable insurance, and of course - fun and style to spare! This site is for you, but also for those who are just becoming interested in scooters and anything 2 wheel related.
Wanna ride? The Apocalypse Scooter Club meets for a group ride every Tuesday at 7pm at Caffe Beano - 1613 9 Street SW. The general scooter-riding public are welcome to join us!
Wanna join? Show up at one of our Tuesday rides, or send us $20 via PayPal by clicking here.
Think you don't need a motorcycle license? Think again. Click here for the details
Looking for a local dealer? Here are a few:
All Season Motor Sports - authorized Tomos and Hyosung dealer.
Benzina - Vintage scooter service and parts. Specialists in Lambretta and vintage Vespa.
Blackfoot Motosports - authorized Piaggio, Vespa, Derbi, Aprilia, Suzuki and Yamaha dealer.
Bow Cycle - authorized Honda and Yamaha dealer.
Motor City - Kymco dealer.
Walt Healy - authorized Piaggio, Vespa, Derbi, Aprilia, Suzuki and Yamaha dealer.
Looking to register a scooter from a different province. You will need an Out of Province Inspection (OPI). Click here for guidelines.
Standard Disclaimer:Riding Rules
All riders participating in a ride with the Apocalypse Scooter Club are expected to:
· Wear suitable clothing and approved head protection
· To have a registered, insured and roadworthy machine
· Know that they participate entirely at their own risk and the organizers and/or the Apocalypse Scooter Club are not responsible for participant’s safety
· All participants/riders are aware that they are traveling on open public roads and are responsible for their own safety and compliance with all road rules and laws.
· Conduct that causes nuisance, damage to, theft of, the property or persons of third-parties is absolutely prohibited
The ASC retains the sole right to censure and, if considered warranted, to discipline/ban/expel a rider who flouts the rules as described.